Over the years INOX MX3 has become known as the “Supreme Lubricant” and the go to product when the highest of quality is needed. The special MX3 anti-corrosion, anti-moisture formula is now sought after all around the globe making it one of the leading lubricants in the world today.
These qualities make it safe for almost every market out there including: Automotive, aviation, commercial, domestic, electrical & electronics, engineering, farming & mining, firearms, fishing, hobbies, manufacturing, marine, motorcycles, sports and transport.
Why MX3 ?
- Displaces, penetrates, lubricates and protects.
- INOX-mx3 contains no silicon, acid, kerosene or dieselene.
- INOX-mx3 will not harm metal points or surfaces, plastics, paints, enamels, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals
- INOX-mx3 doesn’t dry out, gum up, become gooey or sticky or wash off with water.
- INOX-mx3 is non-conductive, non-static, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-staining.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other QLD Rural Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.